If you have been involved in a car accident, you need the support of dedicated car accident claim lawyers. Our team has the expertise to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our specialists go above and beyond to ensure you understand the claim process and are kept in touch at every step of your claim. To discuss how our specialist car accident team can help you call us today on 028 7136 6612 .
No Obligation Call - Car Accident Claims Derry-Londonderry
When you speak to us, there is no obligation to proceed with a claim and no cost to you. We will discuss how we can help you. For example:
- If you are the owner of a car involved in an accident that was not your fault, we can arrange for your car to be examined and repaired with a replacement car provided to you whilst the repairs are being carried out to your vehicle.
- If you sustained injuries in the accident and need medical treatment, we can arrange for you to attend local physiotherapy sessions.
- If you need medical evidence to support your car accident claim, we can arrange for a medical examination to be carried out by a visiting medical Consultant in our offices. If you sustained a serious injury, we will discuss what reports and investigations will help your claim.
All of these steps can be taken without you having to pay for the medical reports or treatment – there is no expense to you.
Brendan Kearney & Co. Solicitors - Experts in Car Accident Claims
Our car accident specialists will talk to you about the circumstances of your accident so we can start to help you. We will work out your pressing concerns and provide the calm, expert legal advice needed to understand the car accident claims process by providing legal advice that is easy to understand and delivered by approachable lawyers on your side.
We have substantial experience in handling car accident claims involving:
- Drivers and passengers
- Pedestrian claims
- Claims made on behalf of children injured whilst being driven by family members
- Car accidents involving HGV lorries, hire cars, motorcycles, bicycles, or horseriders
- Claims involving public and paid-for transport such as bus, coach, or taxi travel
- Allegations that the injured party was contributorily negligent. For example, an allegation that a driver was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident.
Whatever the nature of your car accident claim, the team at Brendan Kearney & Co will sympathetically gather information about the claim and explain how we can help you at no expense or obligation.
Compensation and Car Accident Claims
Whether you have suffered minor or life-changing injuries, our car accident claim lawyers can help you obtain compensation.
We have over 40 years of experience in achieving personal injury compensation in serious cases involving head and spinal injuries, as well as in claims for fractures and whiplash. Whatever your injuries or the complexities of the car accident investigation the team at Brendan Kearney & Co will fight for compensation for you.
Client's Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get Compensation for a Car Accident?
If you were involved in a car accident in the last three years, you might be able to claim compensation even if you were a passenger in a car where the driver was at fault or if you were the driver and believe you were partially responsible for the accident.
For advice on whether you might have a claim, call us today on 028 7136 6612 for a no-obligation and free initial assessment.
Can I Choose Brendan Kearney & Co as my Car Accident Solicitors?
Yes. Although you may be referred to another solicitor by an insurer or claims management company, you can choose to instruct us as your car accident claim solicitors.
How Much Will it Cost to Instruct Brendan Kearney & Co as my Car Accident Solicitors?
If you were not to blame for the car accident, it will not cost you anything to instruct us.
Contact our Car Accident Lawyers in Derry/Londonderry